söndag 11 november 2012

Moving weekend

I've been moving my stuff to the new apartment and it's been going well. bought a new sofa from Ikea, it's a bit bigger than I expected but it doesn't matter. One thing is for sure my living room is smaller but the kitchen is spacious, very spacious for a one bedroom apartment. So I have the most of the furnitures moved in and I've been sleeping here since Friday. I usually have trouble sleeping in new places but not here I fell asleep fast on Friday maybe due to that I was very tired.

Things that annoy me is that one of the previous tenant has removed and brought with them the power cord to the broadband box which they are not allowed to do because it belongs to the apartment. The other thing is that that the tv antenna outlet in the living room is damaged and the pin inside the outlet is missing which means that there is no antenna hahahaha, I mean its a rental apartment it is just to tell the area landlord he/she will fix it. OOOhhhhhh you should see the the paint job in the bedroom hahahahaha its insane, so badly done it's hilarious, at the light switch and power, tv outlets they have painted around it and probably not used masking tape and most likely done the same at the celling to or they have used masking tape but left it sitting too long so the paint got stuck to the tape while removing it. I like the deep brown color the used in the bedroom, well right now I think I like anything that isn't white in a apartment. At my old place I sometimes felt that I was at the hospital because of all the white. I'm not a big fan of a white white color, if it has a shade to it that made it a bit warmer I wouldn't have had any problem with it but the color the landlord used is a cold white and that doesn't sit well with me. The biggest plus of my new place is actually the planning and to quote my mother "this is a much better apartment, in style and planning" and it's been renovated a few years back which a big plus, negative is that I get a higher rent but that I knew when I applied in this area so it not a big deal and again as mum said "since you don't have other things that cost that much you should put some money in to a place where you feel comfortable in" and that's what I really feel here, comfortable and relaxed even though I've only been living here for a couple of days, you will hear me bitch about this place soon enough hahahaha:) have a nice one, signing off to do some moving// Andreas

Inga kommentarer: