måndag 31 december 2012

Happy New Year

So 2013 is around the corner pushing its way through hour by hour. So my expectations for next year aren't that many.

Being done with the moving business.  Both me and my parents relocation to new places will be done with new people moving in to our old places. I have seen a drastic change in both my parents these last weeks, it's like they are able to let go of everything that came with the house and seeing how much an apartment will benefit them. My dad said last week "no trimming the grass, no snow shuffling and no must do this or must do that, no fixing this or that", to me he seems to be so relieved to have sold the house and be moving on. While looking back this has been a special year with all the members in my family moving to new apartments, that has never happened before and will most likely not happen again. My brother and his family moved to a bigger apartment right outside Östersund, mum and dad moved to Nol from Älvängen where I grew up and then me, I made  the shortest move in the family just about 2 km closer to the city centre but to a better neighbourhood than before.

Getting my health back on track. I 've been sick for the last month and just slowly getting better I really caught a cold from hell or something. It has been a quite persistent cold that has harassed me this last month, it hasn't give in at all but rather find new ways to annoy me. The funny thing is that haven't had a cold for over a year and then I had one earlier this fall and then this one. So if this one just gives in I can go back to the gym but the problem is that I got a sour throat off and on which means no training for me. Although during this year I've been able to loose about 10 kilos which I'm so freaking pleased with and proud to been able to achieve. So definite on my way to a healthier lifestyle :)

Continue on my own personal growth and be more courageous that I've been this year is definitely a priority next year since I've been standing still in that department a lot this year. Anyway, I'm looking forward to a new year with new challenges. To finish of this year I wish you all a Happy New Year.

Big hugs
//Andreas

Inga kommentarer: