söndag 3 februari 2013

time goes on...

It's been really crazy lately, with work and other stuff. Work has been especially tough with a lot of people being sick or on vacation. Last week we were down almost 9 people but we still managed to get everything done which is amazing but what happens is that some of us has to work twice as hard as usual to get things done. I had to start 45 minutes earlier some mornings which isn't a problem for me at all except be able to be done in time for me to go home. So many things this week has been about work but not everything.

Last week I got my new Ipad Mini and I like it a lot. It's so easy and just perfect size to be able to bring with you. I always thought that the regular Ipad was a bit to big and the new Mini it's just perfect size. I'm going through apps to see which I need and which I can use. Luckily for me the Ipad is not for work just for my own leisure. That sounded a bit dirty hahahaha well I don't care at all. So what more is new???? Not much, I slowly has recovered from the cold from hell and I'm almost back to normal although my fitness and stamina is down and when it's cold outside I get some funny feeling down towards my lungs while exercising so that is something I haven't felt before. However I confident that it will go away as soon as I'm back to normal health again.

Been to Ikea, helping dad out with the heavy stuff they bought. Helping them buy tv in fact they bought two, one to the bedroom and a bigger one to the living room. I actually think this was the last thing to get done from all the moving and I'm looking forward to having the weekends free of any kind of work but doing other stuff instead. I need to plug in my PS3 and my surround system which I haven't made time for. I have had time to do it but I prioritized other things like reading and relaxing, cleaning, playing with the Ipad hahahaha. I'm really enjoying my new place and I feel like I home in a way which I didn't felt at my old place, I haven't had that feeling in a long time and it feels really good. It feels like home and in a good way.

Inga kommentarer: