tisdag 11 december 2012

sick

The exhaust I felt has turned itself into a full out cold. I got fever, coughing and stuffy nose, it's so annoying being sick. Last night I slept for over 12 hours which is something I rarely able to do, sometimes I've been able to sleep for 10 hours if I'm really tired. It's really sick that I was out cold for 12 hours, I normally get about 7 hours of sleep.

Yesterday I was supposed to work the afternoon shift at work from 10.30-18.50, I went to work and 4 hours later I was on my way home with the train feeling not so good. Bought some candy and did a little grocery shopping before getting on the tram home and of course I ate to much candy. Today I woke up with a fever so I have done as little as possible being mostly curled up in the sofa watching tv hahahaha almost to much tv:)

Other news is that the new motorway has open finally and the commuter train route that I have to travel on to Nol where I work started last Sunday. I did my premiere tour with the 9.50 train and it was a good journey, the train went smoothly and very comfortable, The seats is a bit firm but in a good way maybe they get a bit softer with time. If this holds up the train will be a success that a lot of people, the politicians in particular hope it will be. I quickly calculated that I will save over an hour per week travelling with the train instead of the bus. Not so bad after all.

Inga kommentarer: